Latest Posts:

Angies Story - How I Killed My Cancer


Roughly 17 years ago I almost died.  I was an intravenous drug abuser until I hit rock bottom. From a used needle (I used to reuse them out of the desperation) I contracted a bacteria in my blood.

The bacteria clogged up my Tricuspid Valve in my heart, and I was dying fast. In South Africa, they had never seen this problem before so they couldn't diagnose me. I was in hospital for 3 months; the Doctors were baffled, until one of them recognized it was Endocarditis. 

They treated me with Vancomycin for 6 months in hospital and only after they had killed the bacteria they decided it was safe to operate. They had to get the heart really strong to undergo a Valve Replacement Open Heart Surgery. They used a tissue valve which replicates that of a pig. I still need another operation but i don't fall into that category of free surgery like they did the first time. This experience sobered me, and humbled me. 

My life was never the same again, my body has never recovered fully.  After 7 years the Heart Failure began again, but they managed it with Water Pills and Warfarin to thin my blood out. Warfarin is rat poison.  Ask Google about it.  I lost all my teeth, they just crumbled in my mouth slowly so you knew you were going to be completely toothless soon.

They refused to do another replacement because it is manageable with these drugs, therefore it's the cheapest method. They told me I can live in Heart Failure for another 20 years. Well I don't call this living, I call it dying. My organs are failing one by one and they just keep medicating me.

So for the past 10 years I have lived in my house unable to go out and do anything for myself. I tried to stay fit but it got to the stage where I could not breathe. So I’m home-bound yet grateful for the life I have left.

When I get my period every month, I don't stop bleeding without another chemical to stop it. They are Cancerous Fibroids, they come out in big ugly clots and it’s so painful that I need another chemical to kill the pain. 

....and then I discovered Cannabis Oil. I took a chance and tried it, I have been on it for 5 weeks now. At first it cleared away the depression completely. I had a normal period this month. I can walk easier and walk to the fridge downstairs. All that water retention has gone. I have not taken any of the medication the Doctors gave me. I feel so much cleaner inside my body. I seem to be getting better and better by the day now. I will update this report as the changes in my body happen.

My case was not the worst, but it was my worst.

More info on fb page I Kill Cancer
Here are some more short testimonies:


 
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment